facebook/twitter

facebook/twitter

Postby sandman » Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am

you can get 10 free gems by linking your acct' however mine goes to the screen that reads something like "dragon era needs this and this permission to connect to facebook" I click ok and it goes back to my game screen, and never connects, anyone else having this issue?? also since it does not connect I can not try to recruit people with my friend code and get that bonus either. So is this a known issue or something I am screwing up. thanks for any info :twisted:
sandman

Re: facebook/twitter

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi Sandman, when you try to connect to Facebook, it should only ask you to enter your Facebook account and password and then post a message. To invite more friends and get bonuses, you can also post your code on the Google/Amazon/App Store app review or directly post it on your social network.

There are some solutions as below that may help connect with Facebook:

First of all, check whether Dragon Era is blocked:
Get on Facebook on your computer (not the mobile version)-> Go to Privacy Settings-> Scroll down to apps ->check if Dragon Era is blocked. if yes, unblock it

Solution 1:
- Close the Dragon Era app.
- Open your phone's settings and select apps.
- Select Facebook and then clear its CACHE. Leave 'data' alone or you'll lose your Facebook login and other settings.
- Reboot your phone

Solution 2:
Close Dragon Era (x it in running apps)
Go to SETTINGS->Facebook->Allow these apps to use your account:-> Then for Dragon Era slide to off, then slide to on.
Open Dragon Era and try to connect to Facebook again

Solution 3:
Update your Facebook app

Solution 4:
Go to Settings ->choose Accounts-Facebook ->sync your Facebook with your account and see if that with take care of it
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: facebook/twitter

Postby sandman » Mon May 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Hey thanks i will try these options as soon as i get a chance, thanks a ton
sandman

Return to Dragon Era Support