Gem purchase did not receive bonus gems

Gem purchase did not receive bonus gems

Postby Graham » Wed May 14, 2014 7:37 am

Purchased 700 Gems and didn't receive the indicated 40% bonus what do I do next??
Graham

Re: Gem purchase did not receive bonus gems

Postby admin » Wed May 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Graham. Thanks for contacting us. The bonus Gems for the packages are already included in the numbers that are displaying, as it says "40% Bonus Included". The 700 Gems for $49.99 package already include the 200 bonus gems as they always have (The base price for gems are $0.10 each based on our lowest package). We recently started displaying the bonus included in each package so players will know which package has more bonuses. Sorry for the confusion. If you have version 2.0.4 or above, there should have have been a confirmation prompt should also showed that you were purchasing a total of 700 Gems.
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Admin I believe he has received the 700gems and thought that a 40%bonus would be added on top of that. However you have already explained that bonus is just telling you that is how much is already included when compared to 10gems for a dollar. I like many others was also confused by this Graham so if you did indeed receive just 700gems you actually got the correct amount. There is no special bonus going on however it really does look like there is the way they put there looking all flashy. Honestly if someone couldn't already tell that buying more at once was a better deal if you planned to purchase a lot overtime that's their own problem for overlooking it. Right now your solution for what Wasn't a problem atleast for me has caused trouble for many. So could you please remove the bonus gems included logo from the shop.
_0nyx_

Postby admin » Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 am

Oops, you are correct Onyx. I copied the wrong response. We already added another confirmation dialog with the full total now before you get to the stores purchase flow. I will correctly edit my response above.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support