auto heal skill and heart rolls

auto heal skill and heart rolls

Postby digitalwei » Thu May 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I think this used to be broken, was fixed and is now broken again. If you have an auto-healer like Holy Priestess and roll any line of hearts, you still only get the auto-heal and nothing from the hearts line. I've just noticed this while doing Earth Apoc runs.

... or is this the intended behavior?

Thanks, GreyRose.
digitalwei

Re: auto heal skill and heart rolls

Postby pmsupport » Thu May 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi GreyRose, how many lines are you using (5/11/21)? Are you sure that the heart symbols are in lines that are available at that battle? Have the hearts been framed?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi pm - I just double checked and yes, I'm staring at a screen where I have 2 boxed lines of hearts flashing and only got the auto-heal, and I have 21 lines active.
digitalwei

Postby pmsupport » Thu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi digitalwei, thank you for the information. Which stage specifically (normal, difficult, insane, hell)? If the heart symbols are framed and flashes, they should be restoring HP at that time. If the HP deducted can heal by the heart symbols, it will be healed by heart symbols first. If possible, could you provide a screenshot? Thanks.

Please note that if you have Bahamut in your team, the heart symbols will not recover HP because of Bahamut's card attribute (Recovery -9999).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Insane level. i haven't bothered with Hell since I got lucky and already got my horseman. I'll try this arrangement elsewhere and see if it still misfires. Meanwhile, I don't know how to insert images, but here's a dropbox link to an instance that clearly shows I didn't get the benefit of a 5 col heart line (actually multiple)...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dl7edys3l80nwu6/image.jpg
digitalwei

Postby pmsupport » Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 am

Hi digitalwei, there was a Bahamut in your team. That's why the heart line does not recovery HP. Bahamut's recovery attribute is -9999. Your team total HP recovery should be less than 0. When you match 3, 4 or 5 heart symbols, you will get 1x, 2x or 5x team total HP. But your team total HP is less than 0. Therefore, no matter how many heart symbols you match, you can recovery none HP. The Holy Priestess' leader skill is "Recover a huge amount of HP each turn." Therefore, her recovery power is not influenced by total team HP recovery stat.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 am

Ah, ok I get it. Thanks so much for the explanation PM. I'm still learning, even though I've played this thing since you first opened it up on iOS, lol. Looks like it is time to adjust my default Insane team!
digitalwei

Return to Dragon Era Support