did not receive gem purchase"

did not receive gem purchase"

Postby Alith » Tue May 20, 2014 3:05 pm

hello still haven't received my gem purchase have my iTunes order # now from the transaction.
Alith

Re: did not receive gem purchase"

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi Alith, please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with the following information so we can look into your account:

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code ID (found from menu->friendship->search).
- The iTunes order number associated with the missing purchases. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive the order numbers as confirmation from iTunes when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Alith » Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

PM doesn't seem to work, friend code is mba80y
itunes receipt # 171076305574
order id is MHGL9FJQFW

thanks for your time - Alith
Alith

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 21, 2014 12:44 am

Hi Alith, I have added the gems to your account and send you a private message with more detail. Please check your new private message by clicking the "(x new messages)" button next to the User Control Panel.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jamessummers1206 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:25 pm

my account is mdy444 i purchased 2 orders of gems for 19.99 and did not receive either of them with amazon coins if you could please fix this it would be appreciated

James Summers
jamessummers1206

Postby pmsupport » Fri May 30, 2014 12:11 am

Hi jamessummers1206, please force quit the app and open it again, this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are not added to your account a few minutes after you re-enter the game, please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with the following information so we can look into your account:

- The two Google Play order numbers associated with the missing purchases. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive the order numbers as confirmation from Google when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Did not receive gem purchase"

Postby Jamie Duncan » Fri May 30, 2014 4:27 am

I just bought 20 dollars gem package with amazon coins they took the coins did not give me the gems or the coin bonus back thanks my screen name is Jamie and friend I'd is a1xfa9 could you please help me
Jamie Duncan

Postby pmsupport » Fri May 30, 2014 4:48 am

Hi Jamie, please force quit the app and open it again. If the gems are not added to your account a few minutes after you re-enter the game, please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with the Google Play order number so we can look into your account. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive the order numbers as confirmation from Google when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby dervanga » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 pm

i'm having similar issues, i have my confirmation email and all that but its been a couple hours and i still do not have them. i reloaded the app and all that as well. i would pm u but it says i cant yet.
dervanga

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi dervanga, you should now be able to send a PM. Please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with the following information:

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code ID (found from menu->friendship->search).
- The iTunes/Google/Amazon order number associated with the missing purchases. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive the order numbers as confirmation from app stores when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support