Game crash (update)

Game crash (update)

Postby ZOOT » Sat May 31, 2014 2:24 am

Dear playmage the game keeps crashing after i installed the update this morning
(i think its because of the old ios i have)

can i please get a code to tranfer it to my new iphone 5 i bought this week!!!

PS i also deleted the game and redownloaded it still it crash

PS here a video of what happens
http://youtu.be/qXSbN0c2lAo
ZOOT

Re: Game crash (update)

Postby admin » Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 am

Hi ZOOT,

I have sent you a transfercode via PM. We will look into why the update is causing 5.0.1 to crash. Has else on version 5.0.1 or 5.1 here experienced (or haven't experienced) similar issue?
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Sat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

I wanna thank for the great help!!
ZOOT

Postby Licorne » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Good day to you, I did the update last night for my Dragon Era game and now I can no longer play because it's not loading at all. I removed the game from my device and reinstalled it and it does not work. What can I do.

Thanks

Licorne
Licorne

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi Licorne, thanks for the report. Did the game shut off automatically? If so, what OS and OS version are you using?
Or did it say "Cannot connect to the server" after it loaded for a while? If yes, please make sure you play under the strong and stable network connection (preferably wifi); avoid having a lot of other apps running in the background; you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Gameguy33 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 am

Hey playmage, I have same issue. After installing update on weekend I cannot start game. I am using iOS 5.1.1 on iPad 1 so can't update iOS. Please send me transfer code. Username is gameguy33 I think.
It does not get to connecting screen just closes app after a few seconds without displaying anything.
Gg33
Gameguy33

Postby Licorne » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi pm,

Using ipad with os 5.1.1.

The game start loading and it did not enter the game, shutdown and i get back to the ipad main screen

I cannot install os 7, ipad first generation, will be too slow for it

Thanks
Licorne

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Gameguy33 wrote:Hey playmage, I have same issue. After installing update on weekend I cannot start game. I am using iOS 5.1.1 on iPad 1 so can't update iOS. Please send me transfer code. Username is gameguy33 I think.
It does not get to connecting screen just closes app after a few seconds without displaying anything.
Gg33

Hi Gameguy33, sorry to hear that the game won't load. We have been working on this problem and it will be fixed soon. Please look forward to the update. We have replied to your email with a transfer code. If you cannot find our reply in the inbox, please check the spam folder.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Licorne wrote:Hi pm,

Using ipad with os 5.1.1.

The game start loading and it did not enter the game, shutdown and i get back to the ipad main screen

I cannot install os 7, ipad first generation, will be too slow for it

Thanks

Hi Licorne, sorry to hear that you can't enter the game. We have been working on this problem and it will be fixed soon. Please look forward to the update. I have replied your private message. Please check your new messages.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 am

Yes same issue here on my 1st gen IPad, but my second account on my Samsung Galaxy SII works just fine. I hope this can be fixed soon as I was about to be getting my 100gems bonus on my IPads account for 100 or 90days logged in whatever. Also I am missing those chances for HP cards I have been waiting for.
_0nyx_

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support