Lost progress

Lost progress

Postby matt » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 pm

My phone died and when I got it plugged in and rebooted my progress was lost. I thought my progress was supposed to be saved. A couple of my friend's phone has dieMy phone died and when I got it plugged in and rebooted my progress was lost. I thought my progress was supposed to be saved. A couple of my friend's phone has died on multiple occasions and their progress was not lost.d on multiple occasions and their progress was not lost.
matt

Re: Lost progress

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi matt, sorry to hear that you lost your progress. We are aware that for device with iOS 7, uninstall occasionally will erase the progress. The reason is unknown yet. It's suggested that you don't run any apps that will clear the phone's data or cache. To locate and verify your account, please send me some of the following information via private message (the PM button to the right of this post):

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
- Your in game name
- Your character level
- Approximate Gem balance
- Approximate Coin balance
- Approximate Energy Potion/Revive Potion balance
- Approximate ticket and guild point balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- Name some cards in active battle team (leader card + team member cards)

It's okay if you don't remember exactly some of the information, but please try to provide as much information as possible.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby matt » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:45 pm

It happened again last night. I sometimes fall asleep when I'm on long quests and when I wake up my phone is some times dead. When I plug my phone in and reboot my phone. When I start the game back up it comes up on the dragon era home screen and all my progress on that quest is gone and I have to restart the quest from the beginning. I have no task manager auto delete for data and cache either. Please help. This is very discouraging
matt

Postby admin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Not all android phones are the same, and some of them do wipe-out temporary save data (where partial progress would be stored) when they go low or out of battery. To avoid this, please either close the app or keep the phone charged when you go idle.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support