Light Horesman insane bug

Light Horesman insane bug

Postby HernHunter » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:20 am

I want to write what happend to me on "light horeseman insane map" wave 5. In one of rounds i got at the same time: 1) double satyr hit that took me down & 2) free spins. After down used revive pot, hp refilled to max, but satyrs CD remained on "CD:0" & after free spins got another hit. I was ok because of free spins & hp refill, but shouldn't the counter show "CD:2"?

Do not know if it is this map or all game problem, but i never noticed it before.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: Light Horesman insane bug

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi HernHunter, in wave 5, the Satyrs hit every 3 turns (CD=2). Do you mean that the Satyrs' CD remain on 0 and hit every turn after you revived and got a free spin? Or did they remain on CD 0, hit you again right after your first spin (which got free spin) after the revive and then went back to normal?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:20 am

After i died & revived CD of satyrs attack remained on "0". Lets write it different way:
- CD of Satrys attack reduced from 2 to 0, there i got deadly hit & free spins in that same spin,
- after revive status was: full hp (from revive pot), 3 free spins before me (that needed to be activated by spin button because after revive they did not work on auto), Satyrs attack CD was set on "0".
So if there was no free spins i will get 2 hits from Satyrs in row. With free spins it was like normal counting from CD=2, but as i think it should be counting CD=2 after hit+ 3 free spins= 6 spins to next hit.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 am

Hi HernHunter, thanks for the clarification. I have sent the information to the Dev team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support