light apocalypse insane glitch?

light apocalypse insane glitch?

Postby Crtmn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm

I was in the middle of floor 5 with one archwizard left, with two wood chests and two gold chests. I had already spent ten gems to continue as I didn't not want to give up the opportunity to get the 7* bonus card as I do not have adequate cards to farm hell level. I received a text that i went to check by hitting home button, then when I went back to the game I was immediately at home screen. It did not return me to the battle and I did not choose to forfeit the battle before I hit the home button. I am not sure if I would have gotten the far right gold chest needed to get the bonus card, but nonetheless I am upset that i used the gems and now do not have the chance to get the bonus card on that run. Is there any way to fix this?
Crtmn

Re: light apocalypse insane glitch?

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi Crtmn, sorry that the game crashed on you. When you went back to the game, did the game force closed and returned to your device's home screen? Or did the game show the starting screen and after you tapped to enter, you went to the game's home screen? Could you also provide the device type? Thank you. I will forward the information to our QA team to reproduce. I have also sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please check you new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Crtmn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi pmsupport,

This issue happened to me again on pestilence insane level. I hit the home button to make a phone call and then tried to reenter via the app icon on my phone and was greeted with the starting screen with fairy queen and then the tap to enter screen, then the home screen as if I had closed and restarted the app. Similar situation this time as well, 4 brown chests and one gold chest, also on floor 5. I did not spend any revives this time though. I am playing on android, specifically a Droid RAZR MAXX HD phone.

Sorry for not checking the reply here earlier.

Thanks
Crtmn

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi Crtmn, thanks for the information. I will let the QA team know and try to reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support