Pestilence

Pestilence

Postby Blugamca » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:45 pm

There seems to be a problem with the special on pestilence. When the special is activated and the elements are changed to earth elements, there are elements that are being changed outside the field of play. The only way to see this is when they change the highlight white. That's when you can see an element changing outside the field. For example you can see an element change that is under the different spin numbers.

I can attach a photo of this happening if my explanations are not clear enough.
Blugamca
a7d716
Be consistently persistent
Blugamca

Re: Pestilence

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi Blugamca, thanks for the report. Do you mean that the Free SPIN symbol was changed to earth symbol when you used the Pestilence's skill? Please attach the screenshot if convenient. Thank you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Blugamca » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am

I do not mean the free spin symbols. It changes elements that you cannot benefit from. As shown in the picture elements are changing outside of the 15 elements that you can get lines from.

Blugamca
a7d716
Blugamca

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi Blugamca, thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the screenshot. I have forwarded it to our QA team to reproduce. Does it happen every time when Pestilence's skill is activated? Are you playing on Android or iOS? Could you please provide your device type? Thank you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Blugamca » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:19 am

Since I have taken the screenshot I have not used his skill. It was happening very consistently when I was, almost every time. I am on an IPad 2 with fully updated iOS.
Blugamca
a7d716
Blugamca

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi Blugamca, thank you very much for the extra information.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support