Archwich bug

Archwich bug

Postby HernHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:23 am

When i was doing friends raid boss (tentacle demon lvl 35) i went from wave 2 to wave 3 with hp under 30 % (using double reaper as leader), then used Archwich active skill & i died. After that game frozen & crashed. It happend 1st time for me, do not know if that proble is known. It was done about 8-9 minutes before this post, (my id is ayc5d0, do not know friends id, but his name Matt - lvl 140)
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: Archwich bug

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:56 am

Hi HernHunter, thank you for the report. Did your battle failed right after you used Archwitch's active skill and before the boss was hit by the skill? Did the skill animation finish? Did you close the app after it froze or did it auto closed? What level is the Raid Boss Tentacle Demon? Are the reapers all 7 star Greater Reaper?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:39 am

1) Battle failed after use of Archwitch's active skill & before i hit boss or boss attack. It was 1st round on 3 wave, so i was going to take boss down before she can perform attack. I did not a single spin on 3 wave.
2) Skill animation did not finish. I pressed "use" button in Archwitch's active skill, got instant fail msg & skull on screen.
3) After game froze i had to force close app, it didn't auto close.
4) I used 8* reaper (Judge of Dead Osiris) & my friend had 6* reaper (Grim Reaper).
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 am

Thank you very much for all these detailed information, HernHunter. I will forward to the QA team to reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support