restore account Dragon Era

restore account Dragon Era

Postby mongo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I had a charging issue with my tablet so I had to have it replaced. The transfer code I got didn't work so I might not have wrote it down correctly. I would be in your debt if u could help me out. Sam
mongo

Re: restore account Dragon Era

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi mongo, please send a private message with the following information to me (via PM button to the right of this post).

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
- Your in game name
- Your character level
- Approximate Gem balance
- Approximate Coin balance
- Approximate potion balances
- Approximate ticket and guild point balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- Name some cards in active battle team (leader card + team member cards)

It's okay if you don't remember exactly some of the information, but please try to provide as much information as possible so we can find and verify your account.

Please note that transfer code will be reset once you go out of the transfer code screen without completing the transfer.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Gazi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi, I tryed to transfer my account to another device and deletet it can someone help me please?
Gazi

Postby pmsupport » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi Gazi, if you have manually deleted the account, there will be no way to restore it as when you deleted it, all the data were erased from our server at the same time.

If you did not delete the account, but the game started over itself during the transfer, please send a private message with the following information to me (via PM button to the right of this post).

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
- Your in game name
- Your character level
- Approximate Gem balance
- Approximate Coin balance
- Approximate potion balances
- Approximate ticket and guild point balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- Name some cards in active battle team (leader card + team member cards)

It's okay if you don't remember exactly some of the information, but please try to provide as much information as possible so we can find and verify your account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby nadimwhatsup » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Dragon Era people please help me! I was doing like the transfer code thing but it doesn't work and now my account which I spent a lot of money on can't be found! Please help me! The transfer code they gave me was I think. My 6 letter code was . My in game name is Hercules. [moderated] Prior to this my Dragon Era game wouldn't work it would freeze every time I hit the logo button. Please help me with this situation, I've spent a lot of money on this account and would like to have it back, right now I've started all over, but please help me get my account back Dragon Era staff. I would greatly appreciate it!
Last edited by nadimwhatsup on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nadimwhatsup

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi nadimwhatsup, I have sent you a private message. please check your new message. Please do not post your account information in the forum. To solve the game crashing problem, please make sure the following:

- avoid having many other apps running at the same time in the background.
- make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there as the game will try to save some temp progress when you play.

If you still can't open the game, please reinstall the game. Please remember to protect all your important cards after the reinstall, as the reinstall will reset the protection status.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby nadimwhatsup » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Thank you pmsupport! I got my account back in full order you guys have been great! And now I know what to do next time. I put all those hours and money to this game and am just glad it all didn't go to waste Lol! Thank you so much, u guys rock!
nadimwhatsup

Return to Dragon Era Support