Did not recieve gem purchases

Did not recieve gem purchases

Postby jfatstack » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

I recently purchased gems about a day ago through the Google play store and still have not received them. I am playing on PC using bluestacks so I believe one has to use the Google play store to make purchases. It said the payment was confirmed on all of the purchases but I was not logged into my Google plus account at the time. I then logged in immediately after and still did not receive purchases. My ID is n76m80. please help. Anything you need from my end let me know. Thank you for your time.

Joe F
jfatstack

Re: Did not recieve gem purchases

Postby admin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi jfastack,

Please first try restarting the app couple times to see if the purchase will go through automatically. If not, please send me your Google Play order number via private message (the "PM" button to the right of this post), and we can manually add the Gems to your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby BUNNY » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Made a gem purchase this morning and after restarting the app several times during the day, I still have not received the gems.
My ID is ndxbd9 and the Google play order numbers are [moderated]. Would appreciate some help with this situation.

Thank you,
Bunny
BUNNY

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi Bunny, as the purchase problem has been solved in our emails, I just approved the post so that you can use the forum normally.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Philipcduncan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 pm

I paid for gems and I was charged but I did not receive the gems
Philipcduncan

Postby Philipcduncan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:45 pm

To add to my last post I tried resetting the game a few times it did not work. My I.D. Is a1b186 please help thank you.
Philipcduncan

Postby pmsupport » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi Philipcduncan, please force quit the app a few times as this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are still not delivered after several tries, please send me a private message (the PM button on the right of this post) with the transaction order number, approximate transaction time and gem value ($0.99,$4.99 etc.).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support