application error

application error

Postby trock » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 am

I play dragon era on a kindle fire and can no longer make in game gem purchases. Amazon has been contacted and they do not find anything at their end. I have deleted and reinstalled with no change. When I attempt to select the number of gems to purchase, I am immediately kicked from the game with a forced closure error message appearing. I was able to make purchases in the past (couple of months ago) . Any help would be appreciated
trock

Re: application error

Postby admin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Are you using the latest version 2.0.12 directly downloaded from the Amazon App store? Is the Amazon App Store working properly on your kindle and has parental permission been modified since you last purchase? Do you have any purchase app/in-app purchase spoofer installed on your device that could be interfering with actual purchases? If you are on the latest version and the App Store is correct on your device, you can also private message (using the PM button to the right of this post) me your 6 letter/digit code so we can help you to take a look into your account.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support