Had lines not work

Had lines not work

Postby ferg » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Like the title says, my last run had quite a few line not work. I tried another stage and everything was back to normal but I thought I would point this out.

Lines, 2, 8, 18, and 21 wasn't working and it seems like a few more wasn't working but its tough to trace the lines to be which one wasn't working. Mainly, anything working off of line 2. Then, during the boss fight, I had a brown chest stay stuck flashing on the reel in the middle far right.

Like I said, everything seems ok now but I'll be keeping an eye out. Should I reinstall the game if this continues? Thanks.
ferg

Re: Had lines not work

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi ferg, are you always using 21 lines when this happened? Do you have the corresponding elemental cards when the lines were matched? Are the matched lines framed in boxes?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm

At first, I was farming with 5 lines when I noticed 2 wasn't working. My water monster didn't hit so I turned it on 21 and that's when I noticed the other lines not working. It wouldn't even highlight the reel even for hearts.

Also, the brown chest getting stuck on the reel was strange too.

But like I said, it hasn't happened anymore but I'll be keeping an eye out.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi ferg, thanks for the information. If your health bar is full, the hearts will not be highlighted as there is no need to restore health. If you don't have corresponding elemental cards, the matched lines will not be highlighted as well so as to shorten the extra spinning time. Please let us know if this still happens frequently.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:15 am

ferg wrote:At first, I was farming with 5 lines when I noticed 2 wasn't working. My water monster didn't hit so I turned it on 21 and that's when I noticed the other lines not working. It wouldn't even highlight the reel even for hearts.

Also, the brown chest getting stuck on the reel was strange too.

But like I said, it hasn't happened anymore but I'll be keeping an eye out.

I had same instead of brown chest the freespin was stuck!!!

Btw do you play Ipad ??
ZOOT

Postby ferg » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

Thanks support, everythings seems ok now. If I see it happen again, I'll report it to ya.

Btw, when I said it wouldn't highlight, I was one rolling, not auto rolling.

ZOOT, not on an ipad, playing on my phone!
ferg

Return to Dragon Era Support