Failure on Kindle HD

Failure on Kindle HD

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

I have a Kindle HD. Today, again for about the tenth time in two months I had to reinstall Dragon Era. The devise went into a "sleep" mode on when I returned I would get the infamous "Dragon Era Has Stopped."When in a game like today, not only do I lose any energy points or chests I may have, I have to go in and protect all my cards again - tedious when you have over 125 protected cards! Is this a common problem with Dragon Era on Kindle HDs, or just a curse from the gods (read developers)?
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Re: Failure on Kindle HD

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi Woody, after you get the "Dragon Era Has Stopped." message, can you re-enter the game? It should allow you to enter the game again. To improve the problem, please avoid having many other apps running in the background and make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as your SD card if the game is installed there. As the game will try to save temp progress when you play, lacking of storage may cause the game to stop.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Hi Woody, after you get the 'Dragon Era Has Stopped." message, can you re-enter the game?' ~ yes, and all cards, gems and coins are restored. The pain is in having to protect all my cards again. Plus, any chest and energy points lost if lost while playing a game.

"To improve the problem, please avoid having many other apps running in the background and make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as your SD card." ~ The Kindle has over 70% of space available at any given time since I have few games loaded - as Dragon Era consumes all my game playing time.

To hopefully clarify; i have this problem at only two times, 1) I log off and try to log on, and 2) if I am away from the table and it goes into sleep mode.

Woody
f47ba4
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby arcthelad » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Woody, I have adjusted my Kindle never to go to sleep. ALSO, if you have not paid the $15 to remove the ads, you definitely should. For some reason, I found the ads crash Dragon Era, but don't ask me why.
arcthelad

Postby Woody » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks arcthelad for the tips.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Woody wrote:"Hi Woody, after you get the 'Dragon Era Has Stopped." message, can you re-enter the game?' ~ yes, and all cards, gems and coins are restored. The pain is in having to protect all my cards again. Plus, any chest and energy points lost if lost while playing a game.

Hi Woody, after you got the game stop message and before you re-install the app, can you re-enter the game by tapping the app icon? It usually should allow you into the game without reinstall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 pm

No. Every time tap the icon I get the intro picture, the when it transforms to the "tap here" screen, I get the failure message and it closes. I then delete app from screen and device and reinstall from the cloud. Happened twice on Sunday. To say it is irritating is an understatement.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi Woody, is the failure message after "Tap to Enter" screen also "The game has stopped."? If the message is "Data error. Please try again.", then you can turn off your network, wait a few seconds, turn it on and then try entering the game again. You can also try switching from WIFI to 4G and vice versa. If these don't work, you can try rebooting your router.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 am

"...is the failure message after "Tap to Enter" screen also "The game has stopped?" Yes

" If the message is 'Data error. Please try again'..." Never seen this message.

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi Woody, you can also try reinstalling the game to the SD card to see if it helps.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support