another glitch in apocalypse dungeons

another glitch in apocalypse dungeons

Postby Crtmn » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 am

Hello,

Twice in a row running apocalypse insane dungeon have I been kicked out of the dungeon just by hitting the power button on my phone. I did not even leave the game, so I expected to be brought back to the dungeon when I unlocked my phone again, but twice consecutively I was brought back to the title screen. I had collected one gold chest in each run, so I have now missed out twice on the opportunity for the war apocalypse card. This also happened to me during the pestilence dungeon runs. Is there any way to fix this so that it does not kick players out for simply hitting the power button?
Crtmn

Re: another glitch in apocalypse dungeons

Postby Crtmn » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04 am

This just happened again after I had gone into the LINE app and sent a message. I had also used a revive during that run, so I just wasted a revive for nothing. Previously this happened to me during the faith dungeon when my text messaging app was engaged, so it may have something to do with messenger apps being engaged.
Crtmn

Re: another glitch in apocalypse dungeons

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi Crtmn, thanks for the report. Could you please provide your device model (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S2)? I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce. Meanwhile, please avoid having many other apps running in the background and make sure you have enough space in your phone's main memory (as well as SD card if the game is installed there) as the game will try to save some temp progress when you play.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support