updated now game dosnt work

updated now game dosnt work

Postby arimes » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I logged into game yesterday and game auto updated then force at the tap enter to play screen,i had to restart my whole phone,this happened 3 times ,my brother suggested goin to the app store because this happened to him and he hit update there and it fix the problem.Well not for me it now say game version is not compatable with my phone so if you telling me after I spent all the money I did on gems that you just made the game incompatable with my phone ima be really pissed. you cant take money from someone then make it not work.
arimes

Re: updated now game dosnt work

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi arimes, sounds like the recent update is not properly received on your phone. You can fix this by reinstalling the game following the instructions in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13532

Could you provide your device model so that we can look into this? Thanks.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arimes » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 am

Samsung indulge. will reinstall reset my game I invest a decent amount of money on gems I don't want to start over.
arimes

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 am

Hi arimes, in most cases, reinstall will not affect your account other than resetting your card protection status. If it does unlink your account, Please contact us using instructions listed here and we will help you restore the account: http://bit.ly/W2PH0A
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support