Charged, but did not receive gems!

Charged, but did not receive gems!

Postby Eleon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:31 pm

For the Labor Day bonus, I gave in and purchased $19.99 worth of gems. When I did, it told me the purchase failed, and to make sure I was logged into my Google account. However, my card was charged, and when I choose the buy option, I receive a message saying "you already own this item", then the purchase failure message directly after. I have restarted the app multiple times with no success.
Eleon

Re: Charged, but did not receive gems!

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:08 am

Hi Eleon, please force quit the app and open it again, this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are not added to your account a few minutes after you re-enter the game, please provide the google play order number and your game ID (found in Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID) via private message to me(the PM button to the right of this post).

The "you already own this item" issue is a known issue of Google Play store. You can fix it by clearing Google Play Store’s data. Note: You will lose your personal settings and have to setup your Google account after you do this.

- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then More.
- Tap Application Manager.
- Swipe left until you’re in All tab.
- Scroll to and tap on Google Play Store.
- Tap Force Close first.
- Then, tap Clear Data button.
- Reboot the phone.
- Launch the Play Store.
- Setup your account.
- Download the item / app again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support