Dragon Era has stopped, will not load after many attempts

Dragon Era has stopped, will not load after many attempts

Postby pamann23 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:11 pm

I was engaged in a "quest" fight and paused (I just stopped playing for a few minutes) so my Kindle Fire HD went into sleep mode with a battery-saving dark screen. When I re-opened my Kindle, Dragon Era started to display the quest game that was in progress and showed that it was "connecting," but within about one second Dragon Era stopped.

This has now happened many times, with exactly the same result: the quest fight displays for one second (with no action such as spinning reels, but with the word "connecting," then the program closes and I am returned to my device's home page where my Kindle informs me that Dragon Era has stopped.

I have uninstalled many other applications, have restarted my Kindle many times, but I always get the same result when I open Dragon Era slots - it goes directly to the game in progress, then stops and closes the program. I cannot tell you what my user ID is (I can't get to that screen due to the current problem), but I have contacted customer support in the past. I hope you'll have a record so you can see my account - I've spent quite a lot of money and am almost to level 100, so I don't want to lose anything! Dragon Era has performed almost flawlessly up until now. I would really appreciate your help!
pamann23

Re: Dragon Era has stopped, will not load after many attempt

Postby admin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi pamann23. Please try uninstalling and re-installing the game on your kindle, which usually solves this type of problems. Please see:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13532

If re-installing the game per above still doesn't work, then send me your 6 letter/digit friend code and we will check what else can be done to get you back into the game.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Era has stopped, will not load after many attempt

Postby pamann23 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:28 am

That worked, thank you!
pamann23

Return to Dragon Era Support