Lucky Tuesday missing treasure

Lucky Tuesday missing treasure

Postby Nebula » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 am

Normally I wouldn't care so much about missing treasure, but it isn't difficult to know what's in a gold chest from lucky tuesday "void field" I am certain I successfully completed the task, had one gold one regular chest prior to completion, expecting the third to show up when closed. Only nothing showed up. IF I had only the one account, I would chalk this up to my bad fortune, in spite the chests being so difficult to obtain. But I had both tablets and accounts with me as I switched locations to assist an elderly neighbor to her doctor's appointment. When I noticed they had wifi, I turned my tablets on to complete the task. The one with normal treasures completed and gave me the same crap (please excuse the phrase, but 24 light and 22 dark maps are a bit excessive with no rainbows). The tablet that HAD the rainbow did NOT complete properly thus, ending the instance successfully but giving me NO reward at all. And I know I should have received at least 1 rainbow and if really really lucky 2 rainbows, which I've never seen so didn't expect it. But I would like to have my one earned at minimum. And truth be told would rather have it on Knebula, since she's the one with a multitude of cards waiting for that map or the pearl. I'm sure my records will show a dedicated effort to collect these items. Please consider my circumstances and replace at least the rainbow map.
Respectfully,
Terry aka Nebula and Knebula
Nebula

Re: Lucky Tuesday missing treasure

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi Nebula, sorry to hear that the game crashed on you. Unfortunately, we cannot issue the rewards a player was to get. I have sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nebula » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

so much for customer service. Karma sorts everything out in the end. Have a good life.
Nebula

Postby ZOOT » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:57 am

Rainbow map is very rare
Deal with it !!!
ZOOT

Return to Dragon Era Support