Game unstable...

Game unstable...

Postby Roxie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Since yesterday and since the update my game play with Dragon Era has not be pleasant at all! I updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled about 15x or more! I am able to get into the game and play, but while trying to play and in a level, I get kicked out. Once kicked out it appears that the game is no longer installed on my phone, so I have to go through the process of reinstalling AGAIN?! I have burned so much energy trying to play it's quite frustrating. PLEASE HELP?!
Roxie

Re: Game unstable...

Postby admin » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Roxie. We have never heard of game uninstalling itself before. Is this an Android or Kindle device? Do you have enough memory on the main storage of your device? Sometimes freeing up some space on your main storage and then restarting the device will solve this type of mystery problems.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Roxie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi, thank you for the quick response! Phone is an Android. I have 3.47GB of available space, game file size is 49.74MB. That should be sufficient enough, yes?
Roxie

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi Roxie, please make sure that you don't have too many other apps running in the background when you are trying to battle and try rebooting your phone. Did you update the game directly from Google Play store? Is the game installed on your device main memory or SD card?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Roxie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 am

Problem solved. I shut my phone off, took out the battery, sim card, sd card... put it back in, restarted my phone... and viola :) no more problem!
Roxie

Postby arcthelad » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Two days in a row I had to reinstall. I am not even re-protecting my cards this time bc I am just waiting for it to break again.
arcthelad

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi arcthelad, did you have to re-install because the game auto shut itself down? If yes, it should be due to the lack of memory. Please make sure you have enough space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there. Please also make sure that you don't have too many other apps running in the background (remove them from the task manager).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support