Android Glitch?

Android Glitch?

Postby a9yay6 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:46 pm

The ap no longer saves my position in the middle of a level. I was running Jeweled dragons twice today, and each time I switched from the ap, OR just put my screen on sleep when I returned I was back at the home screen without my chests that I acquired and the energy is used up. I don't really mind the lost energy since I have a large reserve of energy pots, what concerns me is that if I am running a level and I put my screen to sleep for a minute to pause the game I LOSE everything. All progress is lost and this is not cool. Please take a closer look at the code to see what changed from the last update. Thank you for being awesome.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Re: Android Glitch?

Postby admin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi Chad,

I will forward this to the QA team to take a look when the get back, but there has been no changes that would affect this functionality in the past several releases that I am aware of. Did you recently install certain memory management app or tools that might be zapping the app's temporary cached data (where the battle is saved), or might be running low on the phone's main storage?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support