Friend ID's

Friend ID's

Postby Titus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm currently level 23 and have not yet earned one invited friend ID for the special cards you offer. Each time I add an ID it states player does not exist or that their friends list is full. This invariably preventing me from attain your special card offers. Can you help me with this please?
Titus

Re: Friend ID's

Postby admin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:28 pm

You are mixing up the concept of INVITING friends and ADDING friends. The INVITE bonus is for you to give your friend code to YOUR friends that have NOT yet play the game, so they fill your ID at the end of the tutorial. What you are describing is a way to add friends. You can add friends easily by sending those helped you in battle request and approving friend request from the home screen.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Titus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

So am I no longer able to earn these 3 cards being that I'm past the tutorial stage? Also, if that is not the case and I'm still able to earn these cards, how do I give an ID of someone who is not already playing the game? I'm confused. If they don't play yet, they wouldn't have an ID.
Titus

Postby Titus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:33 pm

I am trying to add people with ID's in the ID invite panel. Not the Add Friend panel. When I try to click invite, your game only let's me select a half dozen people on my friends list who don't play any games. So it's not giving me much ability to invite new players.
Titus

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Titus, not ask your friends for their code and you fill in, but you give your friends your code (found in Menu-Invite Bonus-My ID) and have your friends enter the code at the end of the tutorial when the goddess says "You have now learned the basics of the game! May I ask whether a friend referred you to this game?" You can also put your code in your app review so that potential new players can see and use your code.
You can check the total number you have successfully invited; check the reward details; claim rewards on the Invite Bonus screen.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Lee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:05 am

Titus, it's essentially a referral bonus. (Ask you friends verbally or via your social network connections)
You give your ID to a friend who's not playing
They download, play the tutorial and at the end when it says enter friend ID. They put your ID.

Hope this helps
Lee

Return to Dragon Era Support