Protected cards

Protected cards

Postby Mirandasmom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:03 am

Hello, it seems like every time there is an upgrade all my cards become unprotected. I've seen other posts about is before. Since you can't fix it, can you at least have a " protect all button?" I have far more protected cards than unprotected cards and have nearly loss a few good cards when I didn't realize that the protection was gone. Plus it is super annoying to re protect 170 cards again. Thank you. MM
Mirandasmom

Re: Protected cards

Postby pmsupport » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:25 am

Hi Mirandasmom, the upgrade should not reset your card protections. Could you please double check that if you have enough storage space in your device main memory? Please also check if you have any utility app/task manager that will automatically delete game data or cache automatically under certain circumstances.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm playing on an iPad, I don't see any task manager or utility apps outside of the ones that come with the IPad. I have 2.3 GB of memory which should be enough. I've seen this suggestion on previous posts and do recall others asking about this in the past.any other suggestions? Thank you for answering so quickly.
Mirandasmom

Postby admin » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 am

It's indeed bothersome and we are considering adding a protect all prompt option in the future, when we find the game missing protection card data (usually affecting transfer, reinstall, clear data, but not version upgrades). It might be added in a future game update.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support