Purchased Wrong Potions :(

Purchased Wrong Potions :(

Postby Eleon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:39 am

I had 60 gems to use, and wanted to purchase 6 Energy Potions with the intent to farm the Sea Dragons, as I have a lot of creatures to level up to prepare for the upcoming Guild War. However, as I was not paying enough attention, I purchased 6 Revive Potions by mistake.

Is there any way to have these Revive Potions swapped out for Energy Potions, or simply get a refund on the gems so that I may purchase the Energy Potions instead?
Eleon

Re: Purchased Wrong Potions :(

Postby ZOOT » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Better dont spend Gems on any potion

Grind solomon mines and buy both Potions in guildshop
ZOOT

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi Eleon, I have sent you a private message regarding the matter. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Eleon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:27 pm

ZOOT wrote:Better dont spend Gems on any potion

Grind solomon mines and buy both Potions in guildshop

Only problem with that is having them show up in the shop... Plus, energy potions are by far the best thing to spend gems on
Eleon

Postby ZOOT » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:54 pm

better use gems for recruits
Last edited by ZOOT on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZOOT

Postby Eleon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

That's... Nice? How does flexing your wealth and strutting your ego at all help my issue? Or even counter my argument?
Eleon

Postby captaincave » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 am

Eleon wrote:That's... Nice? How does flexing your wealth and strutting your ego at all help my issue? Or even counter my argument?

Except friend limit, all gem purchasable can be found in guild shop, purchased by guild point which is converted by in-game money.
Solomon mine/happy weekend is the primary source of in-game money.
Higher the level/rank your monster team, higher difficulty hence higher reward stage you can challenge.
Higher guild shop level will increase these relative rare shop item's chance of appearance.
Leveling up the guild building with your guild mate is part of the fun, I think.

But there are some rare monster card won't appear in guild shop (info from some forum guide), but only gem recruit.
I think this why ZOOT suggest gem recruit is a better usage of gem.

If gem is not a precious resource for you, these info are not that relevant.

ps: btw, I've also spent 60 gem on card limit when I just started the game, I purchased other card limit from guild shop, and got maxed out card limit now. Have fun and enjoy the game :)
captaincave

Return to Dragon Era Support