Ice Queen Passive

Ice Queen Passive

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 am

PM,

Sorry, unsure if this should go in support or not, because I'm not sure if it's a bug or working as intended.

When Ice Queen uses a revive potion, her passive does not go off as if it counted for the last roll. Ie: If I roll 'Free Spins', but die, when you use a revive you still get the free spins. If you use a bonus activate armour, or buff, or something and die, when you revive you still have said buff. My x2 hp doesn't go away when I revive.

So just pointing out that upon revive, Ice Queen doesn't do her damage. If that's how it's meant to be, just say so, would be odd though. If not, here's something to work on. :)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Ice Queen Passive

Postby pmsupport » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Boop, do you mean Snow Queen (as team leader) stopped dealing an additional strike each turn after you revived the team? Thank you for the report. I will ask the QA team to see if they can reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:39 pm

PM,

Sorry, wrote this late last night. Yes, the leader ability, sorry. Also it was my friend leader, not my own. In case that also helps.

And no, it didn't fail each turn after the one revive. It just failed for that single turn in which you use the revive (if that makes sense). So if you were to revive 5 spins back to back, Ice Queen passive would not work for those 5 spins.

I just brought it up because I can't think of any other ability / condition that fails to function on a revive usage.
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:29 am

Hi Boop, thanks for the clarification. It's intended that a card do not retaliate after the team die. A card will retaliate if the team survives the attacks in the current round. The revival starts a new round.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:19 am

Okie dokie. ^_^
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Support