CD Issue in Wonderland

CD Issue in Wonderland

Postby Kavelus » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

I believe it has been mentioned that on the Bonus Wonderland maps some enemies CD does not properly roll over when spinning a "free spin" on the reel. I have noticed it specifically when an enemy (like the Satyrs) is on their "0" CD (before they hit) and when you make the spin and roll a "free spin" the enemies hit (as expected) but the CD does not roll over until after the 3 "free spin" is complete and then you make your first spin after. Where normally the CD rolls over with the first "free spin." (When this happens I am not using "auto spin" so it is not a confusion of which spins are which.)

I just faced a similar (but slightly separate issue). I was running the Insane level of the Wonderland Fire, during the 3rd wave (with the Blue and Red Satyr) I waited until both had a CD of "0" and used my 6* Valkyrie's ability to nullify red for "3" turns, then made my spin. When I made my spin, I got a "free spin," the Blue Satyr hit for its normal hit while the Red Satyr hit for a "0" (as expected), but after the free spins ended the Blue Satyr's CD rolled over while the Red Satyr stayed at "0"

This is the first time I have had the 2nd scenario happen, but it is also the first time I used that team. I have had the 1st scenario happen all the time on this and the Wonderland Ice maps.
Last edited by Kavelus on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Re: CD Issue in Wonderland

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi Kavelus, the first scenario is intended. Do you mean that at the first turn after the free spin, the Water Satyr's CD turned to 2, but the Fire Satyr's CD stayed at 0 and attacked you again?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Kavelus » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Doesn't the CD normally reset with the first of the free spins? This is what i have experienced in the "quest" maps but not in the Wonderland's.

And no, i have never had them hit twice off the 0 CD. When it happens, they hit the normal hit off their 0 CD then it will stay at 0 after the free spins. When I make my next "21 coin" spin the CD resets to its appropriate number.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby pmsupport » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 am

Hi Kavelus, do you mean that when you entered the first turn after the free spins, the Water Satyr's CD turned to 2, the Fire Satyr's CD stayed at 0; upon entering the second turn after the free spins, the Water Satyr's CD turned to 1, the Fire Satyr's CD also turned to 1?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Kavelus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Kavelus, do you mean that when you entered the first turn after the free spins, the Water Satyr's CD turned to 2, the Fire Satyr's CD stayed at 0; upon entering the second turn after the free spins, the Water Satyr's CD turned to 1, the Fire Satyr's CD also turned to 1?

EDIT- Sorry for any confusion. The blue changed on the first turn like normal, but not the red. Neither of the Satyr's CD changed during the second free spin. This was with the Nullify Red active.

Seperately and Additionally, in the Wonderland maps (insane is the one I run) I regularly see that when the enemies are on their 0 CD before they hit. And you get a free spin. They hit as normal and the CD remains at 0 even after all the free spins and does not reset. Is that normal?

I never have it happen that way on other maps. On other maps the CD resets when you enter the first free spin. But on Wonderland it doesnt.
Last edited by Kavelus on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby Kavelus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:37 am

I'm currently uploading a video to my wife's youtube. I will post a link as soon as it finishes. I stopped the video after about 15 minutes. I did not use auto spin for any of the spins. The issue can be seen at 2:28 8:20 9:58 11:52 and 12:23.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby pmsupport » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 am

Hi Kavelus, thank you for making the video. When it's uploaded, I will pass it to the QA team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Kavelus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:10 am

Sorry this is later than planned. The video didn't upload properly at first, then I fell asleep the 2nd time haha. Anyway here it is.

EDIT- You will see that when the free spins activate, the CD stays the same throughout. Can be seen at 2:28 8:20 9:58 11:52 and 12:23.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdJVQSiJzY
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby ZOOT » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:47 pm

CD always stays the same @freespin.
ZOOT

Postby Kavelus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm

ZOOT wrote:CD always stays the same @freespin.

I thought the CD changed with the first of the free spins? This is how they always happen to me in the "quest" maps. say if the CD is 3, then you roll and get a free spin. the enemy CD changes to 2 as the free spins start. then is stays at 2 while you get the free spins, and if you do not spin again it will stay at 2, until you start a spin that costs gold of course.

This is not what has been happening to me in the Wonderland maps though.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support