cant buy gems

cant buy gems

Postby flickk » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:51 pm

So I haven't been playing long, and I was reading a new players guide and it recommended at the very least to buy the 20$ gem bundle as it can be used to help get a few really good cards right at the start. Well I have tried several times to purchase that amount and it wont let me. When I click on the gem bundle it gives me a pop up to confirm or cancel, and when I click the button to buy it puts a ship wheel up and says loading, and then nothing. It just says loading and nothing else comes up. I have waited over 10 minutes and still nothing. Have tried it on both internet explorer and chrome. Not sure what to do, maybe just wont buy it I guess. Out of curiosity I tried buying gems on dream world and it went through just fine, so why doesn't it work on here?

Oh and I play on my pc on the facebook server, not sure if that is relevant or not
flickk

Re: cant buy gems

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi flickk, we tried and it worked on our browser. Could you share what version of flash player are you using? Please try clearing the cache of all your browsers you have loaded Dragon Era on. You can also try updating your browser.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby flickk » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Flash player version 15.0.0.189
It says its the latest version. I also cleared my cache and all browsing history as well as all saved cookies, the works, still cant get past the loading steering wheel.
flickk

Postby flickk » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:04 pm

After doing some playing I have noticed that the facebook confirmation is popping up, but it is behind the game part of the screen, if I slide my bottom slide bar over I can see the side of it stick out. And after further investigation I found that if I made the window super small, I could scroll down far enough that the entire box becomes visible but only if I make the window about 5 inches tall.
flickk

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi flickk, please reset your browser zoom level (under view menu) as well as your Flash plug-in zoom level (right click inside the game) to 100%. Please also click the blue full screen button on the upper right corner of the game screen.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby flickk » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 am

taking in flash zoom to 100% cuts off the right side of my screen when I play time world, making it so I can no longer click on the speed up icon or cancel icon as they are now cut off my screen. also cuts off the last part of the chat box as well
flickk

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:51 am

Hi flickk, can you see the full facebook confirmation box if you reset your browser and flash plug-in to 100%? Time World's game screen should not be cut off at 100% zoom level.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support