Unable to download new unlocked chapter 5

Unable to download new unlocked chapter 5

Postby Mooby » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:13 pm

I can't seem to down load my new unlocked chapter 5. When I click update files it just takes me back to enter screen.This is my favorite game, it has provided many hours of boredom relief please tell me this issue is fixable.
Mooby

Re: Unable to download new unlocked chapter 5

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Mooby, please close the game from your task manager and re-open the game to see if it will successfully download the updating files (the Updating Files progress bar at the "Tap to Enter" starting screen reaches 100%). If the game have problem downloading the files (the progress bar is not moving), please switch your network connection from 3G/4G to wifi or vice versa; you can also turn off your network,wait a few moments and turn it on again.

If none of these help, please go to settings and clear the app data or reinstall the game. While reinstalling the app usually does not unlink accounts, you may want to write down your 6 letter/digit friend code (menu->friendship->search) and your exact coin and gem balance before attempting to reinstall or clear the app data. Please note once you do so, all your cards will become unprotected and will need to be protected again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Unable to download new unlocked chapter 5

Postby Mooby » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:14 pm

After deleting cache and all files from my device it allowed me download successfully the missing chapter files. Thank you for all your help :P
Mooby

Return to Dragon Era Support