Details to Guild and how it works please?

Details to Guild and how it works please?

Postby GLH-1980s » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello and thank you in advance for all support. This is my first time posting on this or any Forum. I have been playing Dragon Era for a little while and it is a great game as all of you know from continuing to play the game and have a community for the players. So far the only part about the game I have trouble understanding how it works is the Guild. I do know how to donate and how I get points for that. My first account for the game was a learning curve for me and once I was comfortable I deleted it and started over. At that time I was part of someone's Guild party. I understood that I needed to donate to the fund and why it was needed. But besides that after awhile I was able to fight the only boss I had seen in the menu option "Guild War"

Now that I have my new account, a good idea on how the game runs, and after reading things here and there about Guild, I want to know what I am missing as far as understanding it better.

From what I read in some posts it seems that teams go into mazes(?) Together and work as a team to find rewards and do battles (?)... I don't know if that's how it works or not or if I read it wrong? That was no where close to my first experience with the team I was affiliated with. I had donated a bit of gold and after awhile I was able to battle a boss by myself. I had gotten some GP bit only like 500. But this time I Have started my own Guild party and if someone could help me understand it better because the HELP page in game is not really useful on any real details

Why is it I can not even fight the boss in Guild war this time around? ( in the guild party I started I have two members, neither of which have donated to the team, I myself have upgraded have upgraded to Guild Lv:4, Guild Lab Lv:2, and Guild Shop Lv:2...

Is there a detailed walk thru out there that I have not seen or read about on the whole Guild function of Dragon era?

Thank you for any helpful adive , tips or links to a better understanding of this topic.

Also if anyone is looking to use a Holy Priestess in their friends my game name is GoD and my game ID gbdm07
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Re: Details to Guild and how it works please?

Postby GLH-1980s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Please help with any details. I would like to build my team up and know more about how it works and what I should do or expect in the Guild function of this game. Also what does it take to fight the boss. In my last Guild team I was apart of I could fight the boss but in this Guild I started there is no option / button to fight. What are the requirements to be able to fight ( what does it take to get the fight button for the boss I should say?)
GLH-1980s

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi GLH-1980s, you are not able to fight the guild war boss now because there is no guild war going on. The guild war boss you can see is the one in the last war, which has ended already. The next guild war is going to start. You can check the news about the enrollment date and enroll your guild before the guild war starts. Only enrolled guilds can participate in the guild war. Here is the link to wiki, which should have most of the basic information you may need: http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Guild

Please don't make duplicate threads.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby GLH-1980s » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 am

sorry about the duplicate threads i had post in the support section at first and realized it later. thank you for the info. one more question. as far as enrolling when the new war is announced where (in which tab(s)) do i go to enroll? thank you for answering my noob questions.
GLH-1980s

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi GLH-1980s, you can go into the enroll/guild war screen by going to Home--Guild--Guild War.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you for the follow up. I will keep my eyes open for it.
GLH-1980s

Return to Dragon Era Support