Will not load chapter 4...

Will not load chapter 4...

Postby GLH-1980s » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:45 pm

My game will not load chapter 4. It shows message "files need updating. Tap the OK button to start receiving the new files" I have tried that route multiple times with no success. What might be wrong?
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Re: Will not load chapter 4...

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi GLH-1980s, this sounds like the new files didn’t properly patch on the device. Please free up some storage space in your device and force quit the game a few times to see if it will automatically download the files. If not, you can try to uninstall the app then reinstall it to fix this issue. Alternatively you can go the the app manager and clear the app data which also force re-downloading of the patched files. While reinstalling the app usually does not unlink accounts, you may want to write down your 6 letter/digit friend code (menu->friendship->search) and your exact coin and gem balance before attempting to reinstall or clearing the app data. Please note once you do so, all your cards will become unprotected and will need to be protected again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Will not load chapter 4...

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Thank you. It worked after I cleared app data, and I still had all my coins and gems.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Return to Dragon Era Support