New option for notifications ... not working for me.

Re: New option for notifications ... not working for me.

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi ZOOT, the problem should have been fixed. Can you receive the push notifications of guild shop and guild war now? Please note that when you are playing the game, the game will not send push notifications to you. When your game is closed or running in the background, the game will send push notifications.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:47 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi ZOOT, the problem should have been fixed. Can you receive the push notifications of guild shop and guild war now? Please note that when you are playing the game, the game will not send push notifications to you. When your game is closed or running in the background, the game will send push notifications.

THNX for the fix its working now woohoo
ZOOT

Postby ayanefan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Hey PMsupport, one last question,

I do get notifications properly on my phone but I don't get the "dingy-lingys" or "VRRRR-VRRRR-VRRRRRS" on my phone, so there is no audible notification. I checked my phone and it seems that it is set correctly because other notifications (like google and such) do ring. Is this by design or am I missing something. I have an Android phone.

Oh, Merry Christmas!
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi ayanefan, the push notification sound is set up by your device settings. Please go to your device's notification center, choose Dragon Era and make sure the sound option is on.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

New option for notifications not working for me

Postby HaroldCycle » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:53 am

Is anyone else able to confirm that they are or are not seeing friend UM notifications this event? Im really wondering if some people are getting them and we arent, or if the notifications are just not going to anyone.
HaroldCycle

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support