Game Problem!!

Game Problem!!

Postby moncar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Today, after I received the latest update , game is not allowing me to enter just crashes in the welcome page. it says " Dragon era has stoped" report. I did but I am losing oportunity in the Dragon war. Please fIX. I even reinstalled game twice but same problem.
moncar

Re: Game Problem!!

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi moncar, please free up some space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there. Please close other apps and open the game again. If the game was previously installed in SD card, reinstall it in the device main memory this time or vice versa.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby moncar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi, I have a lot of memory in my device . I am playing other game without any issue. I was playing Dragon era this morning not issues but after I received the update can not enter game just crashes. even reinstalled game twice. I do not kow what to do.
moncar

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi moncar, please try reinstalling the game in a different place than you previously did. Please reboot the device after the reinstall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby moncar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank you for the response, I did that but still getting the error message " unfortunately, dragon era has stopped". any other option.
moncar

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:23 am

Hi moncar, we have found the cause and it will be fixed soon. Please wait patiently for the new update.
It's due to that our new update content has exceeded the max storage Google allows, so we had an expansion pack which your device failed to download (should be due to lack of internal storage space). The dev team has been working on fixing it (make your device download it automatically). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby moncar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Well, Thank you just lost my position in the Guild War and posible opportunity to score more points for the shop and team.
moncar

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:34 am

Hi moncar, please update your game to version 3.0.4 and you should be able to enter the game now if you haven't done so yet. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support