Opening problem after update

Opening problem after update

Postby Turan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 am

I used to play dragon era without any major problems but after the last update this morning i am not able to open it again. It just extracts the files several times but doesn't work a bit. Please help because i miss the guild war and losing points.
Turan

game error after update!!!

Postby Turan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 am

I wrote you about my opening problem today but none of you response my text. I am loosing guild points and maybe i am loosing an annuel card. Can anyone response?
Turan

Re: Opening problem after update

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi Turan, please make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there and close other apps running in the background from task manager and try again. If the game still can't open properly, please write down some basic account information and reinstall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Turan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:26 am

I did everything you said and i have more than 2gb on my tablet and much more on the SD. Also because of i can't open my game i even don't know my friendly code or my exact level. I just remember my last active team my guild name my level, coin and gem balance... are they enough to get my account back? (If i can be able to open the app first).
Turan

Postby pmsupport » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:41 am

Hi Turan, yes, they will be enough for us to locate and verify your account. If you can enter the game after the reinstall and the account does unlink, please send me a private message (the PM button on the right of the post) with those information and I will help recover your account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Turan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 am

I re-installed the game and somehow i didn't lose my account. That's perfect and thanks for the help. Everything works for now.
Turan

Postby face » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Hello im having the same problem
face

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi face, have you tried the suggestions above?

- make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there
- close other apps running in the background from task manager and try again.

If the game still can't open properly, please write down some basic account information and reinstall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby face » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:43 pm

I have and it worked thanks
face

Return to Dragon Era Support