Tapjoy Gem rewards

Tapjoy Gem rewards

Postby TheNoid » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:40 am

I have been completing offers for a couple weeks now without getting any gems. Most of them were for 1 gem for watching videos or browsing circulars, but others were for 3-4 gems for downloading apps. Anything more than that I submitted an official claim for, but I have not received a single gem and this is across multiple accounts. Please help
TheNoid

Re: Tapjoy Gem rewards

Postby pmsupport » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi TheNoid. Please upgrade to 3.0.4 first before attempting more Tapjoy offer.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:58 am

Have the same problem on ios 8.1.1 with the game updated. I'mhaving tapjoy on my android phone playing/watching tapjoy advs, and playing the Dr. era on apple phone. Its been over 5 days now and no gems at my account.
Same discussion over guild messages with other players... Help
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi NastyCloud, the problem should have been fixed now on iOS and android. Please update the game on your android device to the latest version if you haven't yet.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 am

Hi pmsupport, i'm playing the game at my ios device and have tapjoy at my android device. When i log in to tapjoy it relate dragon era to my adroid. That can be a problem because i'm not have the dragon era to my android device? At ios i had the latest version of the game before installing tapjoy
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:46 am

Hi NastyCloud, if you can receive the gem rewards from Tapjoy before, then having Tapjoy on a different device should not be a problem. You can contact Tapjoy support to get the previous missing gem rewards. Please let us know if you still can't receive gem rewards from Tapjoy.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mitchlund » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:51 am

I have been having trouble receiving the rewards from tapjoy as well I fulfilled one of the purchases and was supposed to be rewarded 82 gems contacted tapjoy they said it was on your end and that they would forward the issue to you guys.
I have waited a month still have the information from tapjoy in my email box as well. whats going on guys?
mitchlund

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi mitchlund, were you using the latest game version and Tapjoy app version? Are your Dragon Era app on the same device as the Tapjoy app? If yes, then you should be able to receive the gems. The problem should've been fixed already in version 3.0.4 two months ago. Please ask Tapjoy support to issue you the 82 gem rewards. After they do, please close and reopen the app a few times to see if the gems will be delivered. If not, please send your game ID and the screenshot of Tapjoy support's reply to support@playmage.com.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby alkis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:44 am

Same problem here. Not getting any gems. I tried it just to see if u get but nah
c70f9n
alkis

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi alkis, thanks for the report. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce. Meanwhile, you can submit a Missing Currency Support Request by following any of the directions below: https://support.tapjoy.com/supportal/

From the MyTapjoy app

To Create A Missing Currency Support Request from the MyTapjoy App:

Tap on the Application which you are missing currency from
Tap "Track Rewards" at the top
Tap the offer which you didn't receive your currency for
Tap "Contact Customer Support" at the bottom
Fill out the requested fields and click "Submit"
You will be returned to the Reward Details page, where it will show "Contact Support on..."
Download today!
Google Play Store: https://support.tapjoy.com/mtgp
Apple App Store: https://support.tapjoy.com/mtaa
From Tapjoy.com

If you have a Tapjoy account, all of your apps' offer history is in one place, making submitting your Support Request a one stop shop:

Login to your account at https://www.tapjoy.com.
Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen.
Tap Help.
Tap Contact Support.
While using an app

Most Tapjoy partners have an offerwall built right into the app. To submit a Support Request from within a partner's app:

Go back to the marketplace that presented you the offerwall.
Once on the offerwall, scroll to the bottom.
Tap on the hyperlink that says "Missing currency?". (it may say something slightly different)
Tap on the Select Offer button.
Choose the offer that you completed.
Fill in your email address, and a quick description.
Tap on the "Submit Support Request" button.
Send us an Email

If you have been asked to send us an email please send it to rewardhelp@support.tapjoy.com
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support