Please correct

Please correct

Postby eddie1228 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:00 am

It would be greatly appreciated, if administration would get the date of my arrival correct. When I joined Dragon era should be some time in the year 2013. Not Nov of 2014, I've played this game with diligence and have had others join. I think its well worth it to be recognized as one of the prominent players of the game. Although I haven't spent money on the game, I have introduced players who have. I also would like to add that I wasn't the player who tryed getting additional gratuitous moneys from an incident which has recently been recognized by administration. Although I have written letters of my opinion to your administration on the matter. I do feel it necessary to point out that it was unjust and even malicious to treat a person in the way this teenage boy has been treated. He loves your game and never wanted to see any compensation for the injustice.He just isn't experienced enough to express it properly. That lesson will come to him through experience and time. I point out that he is just a boy entering into manhood. This has put a damper on his faith in his fellow man. My self for that matter, has lived quite a few years on this earth and have experienced quite a bit. Nothing to the existent of this matter The fact that adults should even use their ailments to manipulate situations to the exstent of which these people have is appauling. The way in which they have called me out of my name is almost criminal. I felt that administration could have handled it much better than they have. Thank you for you precious time in hearing me out, I do appreciate it and remember that if there were more sincere apologies made by adults to our youth in this world children wouldn't grow up to act like these Karma ridden fools of the killin guild. The name is appropriate for them, but the punishment fell short.
eddie1228

Return to Dragon Era Support