Game freeze up on Solomons mines

Game freeze up on Solomons mines

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:13 am

My game froze up on round 9 on difficult of king Solomon mines. This game has frozen about 5 times since the new updates. I would mind if it were for the fact I have been using my energy potions when this happen and I lose the coins I spent and my energy is deducted. I have no other apps running , have latest update. It happened around 12:08am my time EST. Check my account I have spent some coin since I started playing and not sure I want to if I am just going to only get part of what I pay for.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Re: Game freeze up on Solomons mines

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 am

Hi GLH-1980s, do you mean the game crashed 5 times since you updated it from version 3.0.3 to version 3.0.4? I have sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby cillian » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:52 pm

My game also freezes up during the mines. Kind of sucks I lose the energy and extra gold from this happening. Hope you can get the issue under control soon.
cillian

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi cillian, to improve the game performance and avoid the game crashes, please make sure the following:
- you don't have many other apps running in the background
- you have enough storage space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there
- you don't have any utility apps running that will try to close the app
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support