No free spin on zero count?

No free spin on zero count?

Postby ferg » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Was fighting guild boss. Hit free spin right when she hit me and her counter stayed at zero. After free spin was over, I got one roll and she hit me again. Counter never reset. She basically got free spins too.
ferg

Re: No free spin on zero count?

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi ferg, Rhoswen's CD is 2. If you meant she attacked you after you spun once to get a free spin and spun once after the free spin, then it's correct, just her CD hasn't been displaying correctly. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Her counter was at zero. I spun the reels, got free spin at took her hit. Free spin kicked in and her counter stayed at zero. After free spin was over, I took one roll and she hit me again instead of her counter going to 2.

Basically, her counter stayed at zero when she hit me when free spin kicked in. Never went to 2. Thanks Support for passing this on to the team.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi ferg, thank you for the clarification.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:33 am

Still happening on the limited time boss. Get free spin, her counter doesn't reset.

This is a big deal now when the boss double hits as hard as it does. When you are fighting off 40k damage, every roll counts.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi ferg, our QA team hasn't been able to reproduce this problem. They will try to reproduce it again. Meanwhile, you can update to the latest version to see if the problem still persists. If convenient, please take some screenshots next time which may help our QA team and the developers to diagnose the cause.

Update: It's been confirmed that the problem has been fixed and the fix will be rolled out in the next update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Thank you! It was gonna be hard to get screenshots of it, glad the team found it. Great job.
ferg

Return to Dragon Era Support