Transferring an account - Lollipop issue

Transferring an account - Lollipop issue

Postby scy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:12 pm

So when I updated my phone to Lollipop, it has caused numerous issues with Dragon Era. The game runs at such a slow rate, it becomes almost unplayable. It doesn't crash, it just lags until I restart the game. First, is this a known issue with the compatibility with Dragon Era/Lollipop that will be fixed? Or is this something that is going to get blamed on the Lollipop issues that have come up? I'm aware of issues with Lollipop, but I do know of a few apps that had compatibility issues that were able to fix it while others were not. So I'm wondering if Playmage is working on a fix or if they are just relying on Lollipop to address the issues?

Secondly. Since it runs so terribly slow, it can get quite annoying. What I want to know is how account transfers work and if can I just transfer back and forth between phone and tablet? The reason I'm asking is my tablet works fine with Dragon Era. So while I'm home, I would love to be able to play on my tablet and transferring seems quick and easy. However I don't want to lose the ability to play at work or on the go with my phone. So my question would be, is it OK or allowed to transfer accounts back and fourth. Essentially, I would be transferring up to 2 times a day. I don't want to raise any red flags and get banned or end up with my account stuck on my tablet. So can I just transfer the account back and fourth as often as I'd like until this issue is fixed or is there a limit? I've never transferred an account, so I didn't want to just do it and then end up with it permanently on my tablet.
scy

Re: Transferring an account - Lollipop issue

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi scy, it's a known issue with the Lollipop operating system. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30116319

How to transfer account from one device to another:

- Step 1: On your original device: tap on the "Menu" icon at the bottom right corner, then choose "Account" from the list of options, then tap on "Transfer Account". This will display a transfer code for your account. Please stay on the transfer code screen until the transfer process on the other device is completed.
- Step 2: On the new device: tap on the "Menu" icon at the bottom right corner, then choose "Account" from the list of options, then tap on "Accept Transfer". Enter the transfer code obtained from step one and confirm

It's okay to transfer your account back and forth as long as the account is yours. Please write down your basic account information before the transfer just in case though. Please also remember to protect your key cards or be more careful when you strengthen cards as the card protection data will be reset after the transfer.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby scy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Thanks for the information. What is the basic account information that I would need just in case though? Like you said, if I needed to rescue an account if something went wrong, what is all the information that would be needed?

Also, I know that Lollipop has issues, but Dragon Era is the only app I have issues with. I've read similar comments from others. I'm not blaming Playmage because I know Lollipop has it's issues. But I hope Playmage is checking into if there is a possible bug they can fix because some other apps have had to adapt a bit to Lollipops issues. But I do understand that it certainly just be a Lollipop issue.
scy

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi scy, the information you may need is as below:
- Your 6 letter/digit friend code (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
- Your in game name
- Your character level
- Approximate Gem balance
- Approximate Coin balance
- Approximate potion balances
- Approximate ticket and guild point balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- Name some cards in active battle team (leader card + team member cards)

If you do unfortunately lose your account, please send me a private message with the information below and I can help you restore the account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby scy » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 am

Thank you for the help and information!
scy

Return to Dragon Era Support