need help - game won't start

need help - game won't start

Postby DeeJay » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

I was playing last night when game crashed. Now I cannot get into the game. I get to the title page where it says tap to enter. When I do, I get booted out. I have tried clearing cache but that doesn't help. Please advise next step. I was going to reinstall but my guild mates advised me to contact you first.
DeeJay

Re: need help - game won't start

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi DeeJay, please clear more space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there, make sure there aren't many other apps running in the background, and make sure there isn't any utility apps/memory manager that will affect the game performance, then try to enter the game again. If the game still crashes, you may have to reinstall the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DeeJay » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm

I tried what you suggested. I uninstalled some programs although there was plenty of space available (approx. 2/3 memory free). Not a lot of apps running in the background and no utility app/mem mgr installed by me. I cleared cache again after clearing out some more space and then attempted to enter game. When I enter game, it updates files (I think because I cleared the cache) and then I get to the tap to enter button. Same thing happens at that point. I get booted out.
DeeJay

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 pm

I had this once, I had to uninstall the game and then reinstall it to get it to work again.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby DeeJay » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Thank you for that info, thieving squirrel. That is probably what I will have to do although I was hoping not to do. I hope that I won't lose anything in that process.
DeeJay

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Hi DeeJay, if the game starts over after the reinstall, please follow the steps in this thread and we will help you restore the account: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13114
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DeeJay » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Reinstall was successful! I am in the game and my account looks intact. Thank you!
DeeJay

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:18 pm

No problem
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Return to Dragon Era Support