Glitch on new Dark Apocalypse

Glitch on new Dark Apocalypse

Postby mimimoo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 am

Dear Support

I played now a couple of times new bonus map hell stage till i noticed there is a glitch.
I got now 4 golden chests in total.
The first two golden chests seems like everything is correct bc i got herald twice
But then o got another 2 golden ones and pretty sure it were femine bc de didnt pay me out the golden chest.
3 Brown and one golden chest in one run and all i got were 3 bunnies. the golden chest are gone.
This happened now to few players.
I want my 2x missing femine which i actually should have now!!
mimimoo

Re: Glitch on new Dark Apocalypse

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 am

I have the same problem. Got two gold on hell stage and collect only dronze ones. I read a similar issue to guild forum, so i take photos before close it.
Sending you the pics over personal message admin
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby didak » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 am

Same here. Spun 3 brown 2 gold chests and a brown chest for killing boss. Received 4 bunnies and a 1 Famine.

Edit: Previously spun 1gold and 3+1 brown which paid out on the correct amount (4 bunnies and one Herald of Death)
didak

Postby forgame » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:01 am

i found this problem too, 4 brown chests, 1 gold chest and the last chest is 1 brown chest, but only got 5 bunny cards, lost energy point, revive and gold chest?
forgame

Postby mimimoo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:06 am

And again,

got 1 brown and 3 golden chests and de payed me out only 2.
This time.i took screenshots
So in total 3 golden chests are gone -.-
mimimoo

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:19 am

Admin, pm please can u make a quick fix?
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby mimimoo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:27 pm

it would be nice if any of the admins would answer or fix it bc for are already 5 golden chests which are lost
mimimoo

Postby admin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 pm

We believe we have found the cause of this glitch for the hell level and have patched the server so it shouldn't happen anymore.

The problem was because the two hell level brown chests were set to 40% odd each instead of 45% causing 10% of chest appear to be golden chests while the reward would be actually missing. While we can't restore the missing chests, we can offer restore of energy and any revives used for those who had missing golden chests prior to the fix. Please send an email to support@playmage.com with your approximate battle completion time that had missing golden chests and how many revives used if any. We will verify and process these over the next couple days. Sorry for the inconveniences this caused and please be patient with the energy/revive credit requests.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MattSomething » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 pm

I would also like to know why Herald of Famine was removed from insane difficulty. In all previous bonus maps you could receive herald on both insane and hell difficulty correct?
MattSomething

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi MattSomething, thanks for the report. We will fix it soon.

Hi all, the 2nd gold chest drop of the insane stage has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support