Glitch on new Dark Apocalypse

Re: Glitch on new Dark Apocalypse

Postby MattSomething » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm

No problem thanks for fixing it
MattSomething

Postby kknight10 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:29 am

The herald was added back to the insane level but I don't have the card. When I beat it I got a satyr lancer. Will those of us who already maxed the insane level get the herald card now or do we have to try and get it again?
kknight10

Postby didak » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:01 am

Thanks PM for the quick fix and item returns.
didak

Postby admin » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 am

kknight10 wrote:The herald was added back to the insane level but I don't have the card. When I beat it I got a satyr lancer. Will those of us who already maxed the insane level get the herald card now or do we have to try and get it again?

Hi kknight10. You can send us your 6 letter digit game code (menu->friendship->search) and a screenshot of your cleared stage rewarded icons at support@playmage.com and include approximate time you acquired satyr from gold chest on insane. We can process these requests over the next business day (may have to wait for early Monday as it's weekend now) and swap your previously acquired satyr from the gold chests with the herald card.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Is there still something wrong with the gold chest drop rates on this map? ( Rhetorical question)

I've been playing it throughout the day, doing all the different stages multiple times, burning through energy potions like crazy and just cannot get a gold chest!!!

I've been trying for the last 7 hours now pretty much without a break and all I've had is brown chests. This is seriously broken and I'm way past pissed off now.

Throw us a bone occasionally for Christ's sake.
mistervista

Postby delta » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:45 am

FYI, I had also completed the insane level and received the 5* dark satyr as my reward for the rightmost gold chest. I received that card and the first brown chest during gameplay; I have not received all cards or the bonus card. However this afternoon, when I went to check I discovered that the only card showing in the clearing screen is the one for the first brown chest; the second gold chest is blank like I never received the reward but I do have the card in my hand. I guess I will have to replay (which I will have to anyway to get the bonus card) but I did want to let you know this happened.
delta

Postby mistervista » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Been playing the Hell mode all weekend at the expense of mining and haven't had a gold chest at all. What a waste of energy potions and revives. This is badly broken. Please fix it asap and then extend how long it's on for to make up for all my lost time. I don't get much opportunity to play in the week because of work so weekends are pretty much my only chance to get those cards and to have an entire weekend wasted is disappointing to say the least.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi delta, thanks for the report.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:59 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi delta, thanks for the report.

Didn't you read my posts then pm?
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:00 am

Hi mistervista, it's been confirmed that the chest drop rates have all been corrected in our last update to fix the gold chest displaying bug.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Support