Glitch on21.land of valor scenario:The Honorable ChessKnight

Glitch on21.land of valor scenario:The Honorable ChessKnight

Postby Korwyn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:32 pm

I was just playing the new scenario on the advanced maps: 21. Land of Valor, the scenario: The Honorable Chess Knight. I defeated the 4th or 5th round, I saw the enemies and got the message "preemptive strike" showed up on my screen and the message "dragon era has stopped" and the game shut down. I had 2 gold chests, 3 brown chests and had used a revive. If someone could please look into this I would appreciate it.
Korwyn

Re: Glitch on21.land of valor scenario:The Honorable ChessKn

Postby Korwyn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:38 pm

I tried an it happened again. It is the 6th round out of 7 (not the 4th or 5th, that was my error). I will wait until this is looked into before I attempt this level again.
Korwyn

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi Korwyn, this should be caused by lacking of memory to run the game. Please clear more space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there, make sure there aren't many other apps running in the background and you haven't run or installed any utility apps that automatically zap the game memory.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Korwyn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:46 pm

It is not caused by lack of memory. I played through all of the levels up to that spot, got to the exact same spot twice and it only shut down there. If you really want me to keep wasting my energy to get to that point I can, but why would it only freeze there and nowhere else?
Korwyn

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi Korwyn, I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce. Are you sure the game shut down at the same point (the 6th wave)? Did it happen when you enter the 7th wave after defeating the 6th wave? I noticed that you said "I saw the enemies", but the 7th wave only has one boss. Did you get the message "preemptive strike" again the second time? It's weird because we don't have that kind of message in our game and I don't think it's from the android device. Please try my suggestions (clear space in the device main memory and SD card, close other apps in the background, uninstall the utility apps) above while we look into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Korwyn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm

I did all of the suggestions above and tried again and was able to clear the level. I tried again and again got the "preemptive strikes" message which shut down my game again. I guess I can try to get a screen shot of it before it shuts down, but that is kinda tricky as it shuts down right away. I have a program on my device that I used to make sure my security is up to date and used that as well before I did these runs. I guess my next step is to just try to get that message to show up because I have never heard of any other message being able to insert itself into your game...
Korwyn

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi Korwyn, I have checked again and we don't have the message "preemptive strikes" in our game. Only messages with this box pattern as below is our in-game message:

This is the message from the device with a different message box:

You can also write down your account information and reinstall to see if it helps.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Korwyn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 pm

After several attempts I finally was able to get this screenshot. Hopefully this will clear the issue up.

Also the same "preemptive strikes" message came up on the next board "The Earth Blessed Chess Rook" on round 9 out of 10 and crashed my game again...
Korwyn

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:56 am

Thanks for reporting this Korwyn. Unfortunately whenever we tell Playmage about these problems their standard response more often than not is the one they gave you again! Either they don't believe us or they try to blame it on our devices. Even when we provide a screenshot of the problem they are still reluctant to acknowledge it and if they cannot 'reproduce' it themselves they just come out with their other standard response which is to do nothing and tell us to let them know if it happens again.

I recently reported a problem with an attack line not activating but again, even though I provided a screenshot and it has already happened before, I got that same response.

How hard can it be for them just to go through a particular piece of code and fix it?
mistervista

Postby ZOOT » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:45 am

Strange they say attack is not in database
Stil you have screenshot of it??????
ZOOT

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support