Forest pinnochio strengthening glitch

Forest pinnochio strengthening glitch

Postby mistervista » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm

I have been trying to use a 4* forest pinnochio to strengthen a 5* but whenever I look at my list of cards the 4* isn't visible anywhere. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
mistervista

Re: Forest pinnochio strengthening glitch

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi mistervista, we will look into it. Meanwhile, please check if the 4 star Pinocchio is protected or in one of your teams.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:55 am

Yes I did make sure to unprotect it first and I don't use it in a team at the moment.

I scrolled through the entire list of cards after unprotecting it but it wasn't there at all. When I protected it again it reappeared!
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:18 am

Hi mistervista, do you mean when you protected the 4 star Pinocchio, it appeared on the material card choosing list? Can you see it in the material card choosing list now? Please make sure you have checked all 7 of your teams.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks pm, that was it. Sorry, I didn't think it was in any team but for some reason I'd stuck it in a new one and forgot about it and when it didn't indicate "in team"like it does when evolving I never realised the problem. Sorry for the confusion. You'd think after nearly 2 years I'd know how to play this game now wouldn't you!? That's what old age does to you.
Thanks again.
mistervista

Return to Dragon Era Support