App closing with no reason. Please help

App closing with no reason. Please help

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Its 2nd day now that the app is closing while playing a stage with no reason. The closing is random and doesn't do that on one particilar stage.
I'm running ios8 on iphone 6 and have available space more than 3gb empty space.

In previous message i wrote you that the game is loosing some frames during playing after update, but now the symptoms are getting worst. Can u check it please?
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: App closing with no reason. Please help

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the report. We will look into it. Meanwhile, please make sure you play the game while there aren't many other apps running in the background and there are no utility apps running or installed on the device. The developers have checked the codes but haven't been able to find the cause of animation loosing some frames, but we will keep looking into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:15 am

This happens to me a lot, I never have anything running in the background.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:56 am

I'm not running nothing at all pm on the phone. I try to close the phone and reopen it just to empty all the ram of it a lot of times but with no result. The problem stays on.
Also i didnt install any new program to the phone and basically didn't do any changes to that. I didnt even update the rest of the apps.

Furthermore from the magor update of game till now, also i didnt chamge anything to phone. Back then, it start loosing franes, and now is closing randomly. (Of course the lost frame problem is keep going)
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 am

Hi thievingsquirrel & NastyCloud, thanks for the information. We will look into it. Our QA team has tried to reproduced it yesterday but hasn't been able to. It may take some time for the developers to check through the codes again. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Does that help?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:10 am

No pm. I didn't reinstall the app. On ios can't reinstall the app when an app is already installed. You have to delete it first totally from phone and after that you can take it from cloud again. But i'm affraid to do that because i don't have a second device to transfer my account and don't know if i try to take it back from cloud will keep my records.... so no it is too risky to do that.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi NastyCloud, the game usually will load the previous data if you open it using the same network connection you usually used to play the game. You can write down your account information (game ID, level, gem/coin/potion balance, current team formation) and when the game does start over after the reinstall, we can help you restore it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:58 am

thanks pm.

I'll try that and if i still have problems i'll let you know.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:34 am

After your message here, don;t know why but the phone stops to do that problem, so i didn't even uninstall it. Your msges makes the game stable mate lol.

Thanks anyway for your quick response.

ps. the lost of frames problem while playing is still on, but it doesn't effect my gameplay. When the team have some extra time, please check that issue.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the information. We will check that issue again when we have time.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support