can't reinstall game from cloud onto device

can't reinstall game from cloud onto device

Postby pamann23 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi, after loggong into the game today, I had an unstable wifi network (signal would come & go so I switched between wifi networks). The game indicated it was "connecting" but never succeeded, & popup message appeared: "unable to connect to server". After quitting the game, I logged in again & still had the same issues - "connecting" message followed by "unable to connect to server". After several tries, all with same result, I force-stopped the game, but still had exactly the same issue as above, even after restarting my device. I use a Kindle Fire HD. After all attempts were unsuccessful, I removed Dragon Era from my device, then attempted to reinstall it from the cloud, a procedure that's worked many times in the past for other issues. My Kindle informs me that the reinstall from the cloud is "queued," however it does not proceed to download. Have restarted Kindle, & game is still queued- BUT IS NOT DOWNLOADING from cloud. I haven't tried downloading it from the Kindle Store, as I'm afraid that will cause me to lose all progress in the game. I'm at level 166 & leader of #5 guild in last war, can't afford to lose everything - LOTS of $ invested! Please advise.
pamann23

Re: can't reinstall game from cloud onto device

Postby pamann23 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 am

In follow-up to my post earlier today, I went ahead & downloaded game from Amazon Kindle Store, & it was just like reinstalling from cloud - worked just fine...everything was still there! :D
pamann23

Re: can't reinstall game from cloud onto device

Postby admin » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:36 am

Yes, your progress/data are stored on our server. Glad things worked out :)
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support