game closes

game closes

Postby david22 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:48 am

I am a free player spend alot of time trying to get better cards but here lately the game has been closing it is disappointing when your playing the insane bonus maps and the game closes when you have 2 gold chests and it cost 40 energy I have blown 11 energy potions in past 2 days Friday was in wonderland maps and yesterday in the mines it has happened twice this morning and I login early like I said I am a free player and I put alot of time into this game for it to just waste potions is there a way to fix the problem and compensate me for the loss
david22

Re: game closes

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:57 am

usually is a phone memory problem. erase some items on your phone. If you're using android reinstall the program will may fix it as well.
Facing the same problem and for iphone 6 i need approx 2GB free space. Don't know it is a solution but work like 99% for me.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby david22 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 am

It is good advice but its a tablet with 12gig free space I play on another account and on a different tablet it never closes they are both powered by Android and it always happens after an update I have restored my tablet 3 times even lost my account on puzzles and dragons cuz of this
david22

Postby Kutflap » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 am

All day today the app closes everytime I fight or recruitering cards.
I can buy in shop and collectie pal points, everything else stops the app.
I've reinstalled the app, but no success.
Kutflap

Postby pmsupport » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi david22, please make sure there aren't many other apps running in the background and you haven't run or installed any utility apps that might automatically zap the game memory.

Hi Kutflap, please clear more space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there. Please make sure there aren't many other apps running in the background and you haven't run or installed any utility apps that might automatically zap the game memory as well.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby david22 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:26 am

No other apps are running I have sent feedback almost everytime haven't received any notification that you guys are getting them like I said I am a free player have 2 different accounts 2 different devices and this tablet is the only 1 with the problem my wife plays dragon era with the exact same kind of tablet and hers has minimal problems I would also like to see some kind of compensation for lost items and even some good cards and I know it would have been a Karen I had 2 gold and 2 brown chest and the app closed lost energy and revives I'm not asking for much maybe just the epots and rpots back
david22

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 am

Hi david22, sorry for the inconvenience the crash caused. Please also check if you have installed some utility apps that might automatically zap the game memory or kill the app while it's running. I have sent you a private message regarding the matter. Please check your new message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support