Where are the Imps?

Where are the Imps?

Postby pamann23 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:00 am

Hi, during the past week I probably played the bonus forest II map on difficult level 60-70 times or more, trying to collect the forest imps in order to skill up my Hayyel. I cleared 100% on that level, and thought that if I kept playing it would be possible to collect more imps in gold chests. At one point I even won 3 gold chests on a single run, but the cards were still only fairies. Many, many other runs were double or single gold chests, but no imps there either. I thought we could continue to get imps in at least some of the gold chests - is that not the case? Now, playing the bonus water habitat II map that replaced the forest map, I've collected 100% on the difficult level, but when I've continued playing that level again, winning gold chests, once again there are only fairies - no imps in gold chests at all. Please let me know about this because I'm wasting my time and resources for nothing if playmage only lets us collect the two imps in the difficult level, with no possibility of collecting any beyond that when replaying the same level. If that's the intent, it would be nice to be told!
pamann23

Re: Where are the Imps?

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:28 am

No, you can get imps from the map it just has a lower percentage of dropping then the fairies so fairies appear a LOT more often than normal.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pamann23 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:04 pm

But on a run where I collect three gold chests, wouldn't you expect at least one imp to show up? Considering the 70 or more games I played and the number of gold chests I collected, I think there had to have been at least SEVERAL imps, NOT ZERO. I think there has to have been a glitch. PLAYMAGE - I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU'D LOOK INTO THIS. Sorry, I'm a little frustrated about this, & if the percentage is really THAT low, I won't bother replaying map levels in the future.
pamann23

Postby admin » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 am

The imp drop rates are extremely low on difficulty level. They are not player specific and are correct configured. It's easy to have 3+ gold chest not to have an imp as the imp rate is so much lower than the other gold chest. However if you did 70 runs without one I would say you are either exaggerating or have extremely bad luck.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support