gems not credited

gems not credited

Postby DODO » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:46 am

I was having trouble with my account. Wouldn't let me download the latest upgrade. I brought gems and got charged for them and they weren't credited to my account
DODO

Re: gems not credited

Postby pmsupport » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:22 am

Hi DODO, please switch your network connection from 3G/4G to Wi-Fi or vice versa and open the game again to see if it will download the files successfully. If not, please write down your account information and reinstall the game.

Please force quit the app and open it again, this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are not added to your account after you restart the app couple times, please send the following information to me via private message so we can look into your account:

- your game ID
- The order number associated with the missing purchases. The order number/receipt number can often be found in the confirmation email from the app store. If you purchased via Google play store, the order number can be found in Google Wallet--Transaction History list--Tranaction ID or in order confirmation emails from Google.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support