Evil Spirit Habitat II Repeat Crash-misson over, no-refresh

Evil Spirit Habitat II Repeat Crash-misson over, no-refresh

Postby Sigourney » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

Evil Spirit Habitat II has crashed on me twice, abrubtly ending on stage 6/7 Insane, it freezez, and when i force quit, restart DE expecting to be put right back in the same spot, ......nothing, im at the home screen, out the EP and 2 revive pots. Why does the session not restart from last spin? This has happened to me twice now and... honestly this is the 1st time I have ever seen DE freeze up on mobile....or any tablet, this may be an issue with EvilSpirit Hab2.....

Mobile user: gf2aa2
Sigourney

Re: Evil Spirit Habitat II Repeat Crash-misson over, no-refr

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi Sigourney, to avoid the game freeze or crash, please make sure that not many other apps are running in the background and there is enough free space in the device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there. The game usually will resume the progress but occasionally it may not be able to do that due to improper shut down or the game cache being cleared by another app on the device. Please make sure that you haven't run/installed some utility apps that will automatically clear the game cache or zap the game memory. I have sent you a private message regarding this matter.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support